Saturday, April 09, 2016

FINISHING STRONG

Today I have pondered what to write. I am never short on thoughts, as I'm always pondering, praying, or singing. That's a good thing. *grin* Or at least I think it's a good thing. I mean, I could walk around aimlessly and not wonder about anything. Fortunately, that's not how God wired me. *grin*

This week has had moments of sadness, joy, laughter, and love.

I think that's part of this whole experience this side of Heaven.

You have to have all emotions to appreciate the highs, lows, and everything in-between.

This time of year, days at school can be character-building because kids want summer break and so do the adults.

Today I am in the process of getting things ready for this next week of teaching. One might say, "Take a break", but that will happen in 30.75 school days. I know that my challenge is to finish the year strong, and I'm determined to do so. *grin* These kids are going to learn during these last few days, no matter how tired it makes me. *grin*

Summer will be a good time, as I'm already scheduling tutoring sessions and such. I'm excited for that. As well as camp, and all that goes along with that. Naps, yes, we can't forget naps! *giggle* They are always a Summer Break highlight.

Oh, and I'm working VBS! I'm so glad to be involved in VBS for the first time since I've moved here. So very excited to see what God has in store for us this summer at church. Truly.

Okay, well, time to get back to work. Then I see a nap in my future. I love Saturdays. Seriously. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: