Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Family Reunion-Barnabas Style

I love this time of year. I forget about it each year, until it's here.

It's CAMP BARNABAS Season!!!

Unless you've been there, you don't know what this means. At. All.

When I read Social Media, today, the campers are PUMPED! As I read their posts, I get more excited too!

I spent so much time preparing for the end of school I didn't think much about camp, but this week I am getting ready and am excited to see my friends! Some of my friends I haven't seen in a WHILE, so I'm pumped. Truly! It's a family reunion of sorts, as we're all bound together by this incredible place for people with Special Needs!

I've mentioned before how relational I am, and it is so true. I LOVE people! Next week will rock!

I. Can't. Wait.

I'm Camp Barnabas Bound!!!
(Later this week)

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: