Saturday, May 26, 2018

19 Years....Time for the Next Chapter

Yesterday was a memorable one for me, as I ended the last chapter of my life, and wait on God for the next step. *grin*

I was blessed as many people checked in on me at school, to make sure I was okay. Truthfully, not one tear was shed. Truthfully, I tend to cry at the WORST times, and don't cry during the typical times. *giggle* I think that's part of my charm. It's hard to describe, but, all of this change feels so right! I could attempt to explain it, but I honestly won't tonight. I am not sure how to put it into words just yet. *grin*

I will say, the typical last day of school emotions were there for the students. I held one student as he cried because he won't return to the school in the fall. It reminded me how relational I am, and how that will be used in my next chapter of my life even though I'm not even sure what that looks like yet. *grin*

Last night I attended a concert with my brother and sister in law. I enjoyed the evening and thought it was a great way to end one chapter and begin another. *grin*

I have worked quite a bit today on various things around the house. It felt good to get some things done. I worked VERY hard the past few months, and my house suffered. It feels SO MUCH BETTER than when I woke up. *grin* I care about my house, my job just took A LOT of time the past few months. Totally. *grin*

So I plan to take the next week and rest, while working through the boxes I brought home. I also hope to catch up with some friends that I have not seen in MONTHS.

I'm praying for several things in my next chapter, including more time for a personal life. I haven't had one in a year, and I know that that is important to me wherever I serve next. I'm praying for that, and some other things that I will share later, I'm sure.

For now, I'm binge watching the TV Show, The Resident on Fox On Demand.

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.
TOTALLY.
*grin*

No comments: