Monday, June 11, 2018

Term 1: Brand New

I always return from camp with tons of thoughts rolling around in my head. That's a good thing, as I grow closer to Him in the midst of the processing. *grin*

Our theme this year is "Brand New". Given where I'm at in life, it fits so well. *grin*

I have spent the past few days cleaning stuff out, making room for the new. My Dad once said, "If you haven't used it in a year, get rid of it." *grin* I just took 9 plastic bags full of clothes to the donation box. I also took 3 boxes of recyclables to the recycle bin. It feels SO VERY GOOD to be purging stuff out of the house. Yes, it serves a couple different purposes. One, it's keeping me busy while I wait for God to show me where I'm to land next. I'm not scared, just waiting. It is also forcing me to go through all my junk in the guest bedrooms and realizing how much can truly be recycled or thrown out. *grin* It is also therapeutic, in a sense. As I have gone through things, I am letting go of a lot of things I have held onto for unknown reasons. It is time consuming, but that's okay because I have plenty of time. *grin*

I plan on continuing my clean out project, and will post some things online to sell. Irregardless, it just feels good to be getting ready for whatever is next.

I miss camp immensely, but know that I wasn't supposed to serve this week. Barnabas always makes me long for more....I imagine Heaven will be similar to what Barnabas does to the spirit. *grin*

For now, time to eat dinner and work through the DVR. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: