Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Incredibles 2

Today was the day!

I finally saw it, INCREDIBLES 2!!!!

It was.....wait for it.....INCREDIBLE! *giggle*

I went on my own today. Years ago I decided that sometimes it's good to just go by myself. Today that was very true. *grin*

What I didn't expect? THE CROWD!

It's no secret that movie theaters don't have packed seats any more. The day I saw Solo with friends, we were the ONLY three people in the theater! I'm not over exaggerating! We were it!

So, this past Sunday when I decided to go for $5 Tuesday, (AMC Theaters) only two other people had purchased tickets. (The app shows available seats.) When I got there today, I was somewhat late. I mean, previews were still going, but I was slightly late due to heavy rain on the way. My logic was that I'd rather be late than go fast and not make it. *grin*

I walked in, and there were very FEW empty seats. It made me glad I had pre-purchased. *grin*

Once I made it to my seat, I looked around. There were two seats empty next to me, but they were filled fairly quickly. Yes, that means, there wasn't an empty seat that I could see. Kinda makes me think how well theaters would do if they had $5 days more often.

And at the end of the movie, people clapped.

What?

I haven't been in a movie theater where the crowd clapped in a VERY long time. I smiled.

Of course, I have hit middle age, and I think about how when I was a kid, I could get in the theater, buy popcorn and a drink, and have a quarter to call home afterward for a ride. *giggle*

My Dad could do it all on a QUARTER. *giggle*

That's okay, every once in a while, a movie is good entertainment. *grin*

I highly recommend seeing Incredibles 2! It literally picks up where part one left off. Of course, that can only be done in animation. *grin* It was REALLY good and worth the 14 year wait!

That's all I have to share right now. I'm living on the internet job searching, but don't have anything to report yet.

He's teaching me to wait, and building my character.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!

No comments: