Monday, June 24, 2019

Small Steps

I've had a post running through my brain and I want to capture it before it's gone. This one is definitely more for me than you. However, if you want to go ahead and read it, that's okay too. I mean, life is meant to be shared. *grin*

I am amazed at how some things stick with us when we don't expect them to do so.

Not too long ago I read an article about tidying up at home. I typically have a clean home, but not a spotless one. I hate to dust, vacuum, etc. In the article, it stated that people who have spotless homes clean a little each day. I thought that was interesting and decided to try it.

GUESS WHAT? IT'S WORKING!!! *giggle*

Okay, so if you came over today, you'd see dust. *grin*

It's step by step process, but I'm loving it because I don't spend hours at one time cleaning. I'm slowly making progress, and it works because it motivates me to do something each night. This also adds to my step count too! Since I'm not at camp stepping six or seven miles a day, I still need my steps. *grin*

So, perhaps you needed something new to try to help with the housework. I hope this helps.

After all, small steps are better than zero steps. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME...one step at a time...

No comments: