Friday, September 13, 2019

Operation: Clean Crap Out *giggle*

Hi!

It's been a little while since I've been on here, and my mind is full of things to blog. I'm not sure where we're headed in tonight's post, but I'm excited to be writing again. *grin*

I've been in deep cleaning mode. I'm tossing out what I don't need (which I'm learning is a lot more stuff than I ever thought possible) in order to downsize for my move. I have found it all motivating and inspiring. Yes, hours of it (with a lot more to go) have taken place and I have found freedom in getting rid of stuff. I don't want to be a person held down by material things. *grin* For me, it has been a healthy process because I am getting rid of stuff and making room for a my new home. Yes, I'm nervous, but it all feels right. That makes me smile. In some ways I can't wait to be moved into my new place and have it all done, but, I know God is in this as I let go of some things and trash other things. *grin*

I've also taken time away to recharge in some different venues. Between our women's retreat at church, Jon Thurlow's final GPR set, and last night's Young and Free worship night, I'm in a good place emotionally and spiritually. *grin*

I hadn't realized it, but I had been focusing so much on this move that hearing His voice was difficult. I can honestly say in the past three weeks, I can hear Him again. I LOVE THAT!!! I've had the breakthrough I've been seeking, as well as a new connection that I wasn't expecting. *grin* I'm also seeking some wisdom on next steps in some areas, so if you think of praying for me, that'd be cool.

Well, I need to get back to the big "clean crap out" operation I've got going on.

Life is good.
ALWAYS.
*grin*

No comments: