Wednesday, December 25, 2019

My Heart is Full-Christmas 2019

I sit here tonight and my heart is full. I remember being a kid and the joy that Christmas brought in our home. The older I get, the more I realize how wonderful my parents are to my family. They are kinda amazing. *grin*

Over the years, we've adopted traditions without even realizing it. Or perhaps I just took it all for granted until today. Either way, it's incredible.

Love comes in different forms. Add them all up, and my heart is full.

It can be in a hug.
It can be in a conversation.
It can be in giving a gift.
It can be petting a dog.
It can be in a text.
It can be giving someone the perfect item that was on their wish list.
Or it can be something totally new that the person never knew they wanted.

Yesterday I drove to Springfield, had my favorite pizza on the planet, and a conversation that I didn't know I needed with a dear friend. One conversation can change a person. For me, it's been a lot to ponder, pray, and appreciate. Friendship comes in so many forms, and I'm blessed in my friendship with my friend in Springfield. I'm closer to God than I was on Monday. That is a gift. Priceless.

Okay, so back to the whole Christmas Day sap. *giggle*

Family. Priceless.

Gifts. Priceless.

Laughter.

Food.

My Heart is full.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD. *giggle*

No comments: