Sunday, May 03, 2009

IEP PARTY TIME!

Today has been relatively low key, which has been nice. I got up and went to church, and was honestly glad that our "workday" was postponed, as it is colder here than it has been and I'm a wimp in cold weather! I look forward to the Workday on May 17th! It should be warmer then!

I have spent the bulk of the day doing paperwork. I graded papers last night, and did IEP's (Sp. Ed. Paperwork) all afternoon and early tonight. I now have a headache and am going to watch Cold Case and In Plain Sight and crash.

I am excited about what this next week holds for me. I have an interview Tuesday with a district I would REALLY like to work in. So, if you would say a little prayer for me, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

For now, the couch is calling my name.

Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments: