Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Broken out!

So, tonight I sit here, and I am breaking out in a rash as I type. :-) Yeah, they put me on new meds for my migraines, and pow, I am itching like crazy. Yeah, I am calling the doctor in the morning! :-) For those of you who are medication free, I am happy for you. As for me, I hear Benadryl calling my name!

In other news, I managed to watch two movies, get into a fight with my roommate, and run errands today. Not too bad if you ask me. I got to be a bum, stand up for myself (which I will pay for later, but hey, life goes on) and got much needed stuff done. I have meetings the next three days, so I enjoyed my time off.

I am thankful (as weird as that sounds) for the extra workshops and meetings. Not only will it mean extra money in my pocket, but it also is giving me some good teaching tools to use in the classroom. I am thankful.

So, my Birthday came and went. It was rather nice. Toolman and his wife had me over for the evening, which was the highlight of my day. I am a blessed gal.
Well, I guess that's all my ramblings for now. Have a good day!
Later!

No comments: