Sunday, June 24, 2007

Adopted

Do you ever look at your life and think, "Thanks God for placing the people in my life that you have?" Tonight I find myself doing that. Due to the fact I am a single adult, I find myself adopted into many different families. I am blessed that the Lord has planted me in these families, as I could never have orchestrated it, He just sort of put me where He knew I needed to be. Go figure.

So, tonight I had a meeting for church, and one of my Spiritual Mother's was there, and I tell ya, it was a night that really blessed me. And I think it blessed me just because I didn't know that I needed anything, per se, I just know that God knew what I needed, if that makes sense. Karen is truly a woman of God and I think to myself all the time that I want to grow up and be like her. My world is better because Karen is in it.

Not a bad day in my book.

:-)

No comments: