Friday, June 22, 2007

Three Pin!

Well, while I am wiped out tonight, it was a pretty cool day. On Fridays this Summer during Summer School, we play a game called "Three Pin". It's a slight variation of dodge ball. I don't know if they actually banned real dodge ball in our district or not, but one of my friends lets his kids play three pin as a reward for good behavior during the year. So, as it turns out, we play with two classes on Fridays right now, and I love it. Granted, it's not as fun as four square, but to me there's something magical about playing with kids. I love watching stuff through their eyes. It's a hoot.

Granted, I was "out" more than I was in the game, but it was fun. Not to mention a stress reliever. There's freedom in being allowed to hit kids with nerf footballs!

And I get paid to do this.

I tell ya, I have the best job on the planet!

:-)

No comments: