Monday, September 17, 2007

How was your day?

I must admit, some days it is harder to find a "Highlight" of the day. I believe that everyone has one, you just have to look for it sometimes. Today was one of those days for me. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad. In fact, it went along very smoothly. However, there wasn't really a HIGH point for me.

I guess a favorite part of the day was at the end of the day when Ally (Robin's daughter) came in and wanted to play High School Musical the game with me. She's 6, so we had to modify it. But, it was fun. She's a sweet kid. I feel blessed to have her in my life.

I guess tonight though I'm pondering something, and am not sure how to express it in words without sounding wimpy or "poor little old me". Anyone who knows me knows that the poor me stuff doesn't fly.

Part of why I like blogging is that I get to share random stuff, and even though I don't get many responses, I know that there are people reading this who care about me. So, I feel a bit less alone.

Imagine a day where at the end of the day noone said to you, "How was your day?" I had one of those days today. And most days, it isn't a big thing. It's reality, but not a big thing. Like I said, there wasn't much of a highlight today, so it's not as if I had BIG news to share.

But I gotta admit, it would've been nice to hear.

So, I re-read yesterday's blog, and it helped.

And I tuned into the Prayer Room for a bit today.

And that helped.

I think I'll go read a book.

How was your day?
I hope it was great, and that you're doing well...
Whatever you may be doing.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: