Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lazy Saturday...mostly...

So, today has been (for the most part) a lazy Saturday. I started off by sleeping in until 8:30. Wow, there was a day when 8:30 was early, and now it's late for me! I guess I'm growing up! Ha!

I got up and watched a movie this morning. It was just me and the puppy at home, and we cuddled and watched a flick. What a great way to start the day!

I got ready and went out to run errands and wound up at Goofball's Football game! It was a hoot! Watching Fifth Graders who are learning the sport is always fun for me. I even got a bit of a sunburn out of it! (I'm having my picture taken for a magazine on Monday, I'm now sort of wishing I had put on sunscreen first!) It was a good time.

Then I went to be with some friends from work. It was a lot of fun. I feel blessed to have the friends that I do. I don't take a single one for granted.

So while it wasn't a day on the couch, it was a very good day in my book.

I think I'll go read a book now...

Have a great day, whatever you may be doing!

No comments: