Friday, September 28, 2007

Steps...

So, this week has been a week of steps forward.

While the conflict isn't resolved, it's better than it was at the time of my last post. I still hate conflict, and wish it was all resolved, but it's going to be a series of steps forward before it's all resolved. I'll take steps, it's better than throwing my hands up and giving up. I'm not a quitter. I think it will be resolved, but it will take time. Step by step...

As for the rest of my week, it was pretty good. Homegroup was a highlight this week. I am loved so very well by the Church Family. I feel blessed to be a part of the group I'm in. Very blessed.

We had to give a new Assessment this week, so I feel as if I didn't teach all week, but it's over. Next week I'll start all over with the teaching process. We ended the day with a rousing game of "Apples to Apples". It was the highlight of my day. My goal for the year is to teach them every word in the box so that by the end of the year I'm not helping them decode those words, they are choosing them on their own. It was a highlight though.

So, we have the weekend upon us. I'm looking forward to sleeping in more than anything. I'm pooped.

Well, have a great day, whatever you may be doing!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: