Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No more kids!

The night before school started, the Lord spoke to me and told me that every kid that was headed into my classroom this year was sent by Him. I was cool with that. I figured it was a good thing to know going into the year. However, this year is shaping into my busiest ever. Yesterday I asked our secretary if we could lock the doors, because I don't want any more new ones. They're good kids, but I am overwhelmed.

I have 23 that I'm servicing right now, and a new one I have to meet on. That puts me at 24.

We have 4 in the referral process. If they all qualify, then I'll be at 28.

I have already moved my morning classes into the Art/Science Room because I am out of chairs for my morning classes.

So, if you could say a little prayer for me, that would be great...

Thanks!

Now I'm headed home to watch House and Bones.

Later!

No comments: