Monday, November 19, 2007

49 Questions

So everyday, I read Ms. H's "Molding Young Minds" blog. It's fun to think that I'm not the only one in the trenches attempting to mold the minds of the future. Anyway, she posted 50 questions that I found intriguing, so I thought I'd answer them myself. There was a mistake in my cutting and pasting...there are only 49! Enjoy!

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Um, yeah, not possible...I'M NOT DATING ANYONE!
2. Do you trust all of your friends? Yeah, pretty much.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Yes.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? yepper doodle
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? yep
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Rinard. He's already a lawyer, so I figure he'll be a doctor before he dies too!
7. Are you afraid of falling in love? no.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? No.
10. Whats your most favorite scar? My leg surgery scars. Kids are intrigued by it!
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Years ago when I went to see Ms. H in Texas.
12. What did the last text message you sent say? I miss you.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? In love with God and a heart for worship in song.
14. Fill in the blank. I love: the fact that people trust me with their children everyday.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Staying caught up on my IEP paperwork regularly.
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? My parents and my brothers.
17. How many kids do you want to have? I've always said, "two", but now that I'm a teacher and see what it takes to raise a kid properly, I'm not so sure...
18. Would you make a good parent? Yes, I think so.
19. Where was your favorite picture taken? Outside my Grandpa's nursing home with my younger brother. It sits on my dresser.
20. Whats your middle name? Lynn
21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? Whether or not I should be brave enough to wear my jogging pants and KU hoodie to school tomorrow. We're having a border war tomorrow, and I want to go all out!
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Nothing. I believe everything I've walked through as made me who I am today, in both good and the bad.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? Bakerywoman
24. What are you wearing right now? My flanel pants and a T-shirt and socks. I can't stand to be barefooted!
25. Righty or Lefty? Lefty!
26. Best place to eat? Pizza House #6
27. Favorite jeans? Levi's
28. Favorite animal? Miniature Schnauzers
29. Favorite juice? Does cherry Kool-Aid count?
30. Have you had the chicken pox? yep
31. Have you had a sore throat? Um, yeah, who hasn't?
32. Ever had a bar fighT? Um, you've got to be kidding! Someone could push me lightly, and I'd fall! Badoomp!
33. Who knows you the best? It’s a tossup. Bakerywoman and Laura.
34. Shoe size? 7.5
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Glasses.
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet? Um, no.
37. Been to Mexico? Nope, I'm a home person!
38. Did you buy something today? Pepsi and a dog toy for Sophie. I tried to find ones for Rudy and Roxie, since I'll see them this week, but there wasn't anything I thought they would like!
39. Did you get sick today? Does a runny nose count?
40. Do you miss someone today? yeah
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? nope, I love "no drama" days! I like drama, just not in real life!
42. When is the last time you had a massage? Facial massage at women's retreat 2 years ago!
43. Last person to lay in your bed? Me!
44. Last person to see you cry? Karen, my adopted Spitual Mom.
45. Who made you cry? Noone in particular, just overwhelmed at school.
46. What was the last TV show you watched? House
47. What are your plans for the weekend? IHOP-KC and the parental unit's house!
48. Who do you think will repost this? I don't care, I've just had fun with this!
49. Who was the last person you hung out with? Bakerywoman
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Yeah, um, not gonna happen today, so don't worry about it! :-)

1 comment:

Ms. H said...

Push you lightly?

Not necessary.
All they'd have to do is wait for you to laugh.

Hey! It worked for me.

Poop. Here I go again, giving away my secrets!