Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mini-Golf Prayer

Last night I took some of my favorite little people to Paradise Park. For those of you not familiar with Paradise Park here in L.S., it is a family fun center with bumper cars, go karts, a rock climbing wall, a foam factory, and a miniature golf course. The kids and I had a blast as we did almost all the events last night.

At about 10:30, we decided to go to play Miniature Golf in the dark. Okay, well, it wasn't totally dark, there were lights. However, it was more difficult because the lighting wasn't very bright in spots.

So, we were on about hole #8, and I got up to putt and said, "Jesus, help me make this ball go up the hill."

To which one of the little people said, "Hey, that's cheating!"

I grinned, as my hole went up the hill and stayed there.

I simply replied, "Well, you can pray too!"

*grin*

Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments: