Saturday, January 15, 2011

Challenged!!!

Last Sunday I posted about praying for sermons that minister to me. In case you didn't read it, let me sum it up for you. I have been in a season where I have gotten more out of the worship time than sermons. Which is fine, God meets us right where we're at, but I had been praying for some sermons that would minister to me. Last Sunday, Regina preached the Word and a lot of it was right where I'm at. I loved that! Tonight Allen Hood preached the Word and I LOVED IT!

The thing I love about Allen's preaching is that he challenges me to think outside what I have read in the Bible. To take the Word and really meditate on it. There were several things that I think I'll be chewing on for the next few weeks to come. The thing about hearing Allen preach (for me) is that I walk away challenged in the Lord. I'm also ALWAYS closer to the Lord by the end of his messages. Tonight though, I was REALLY challenged. And I loved it!

Thank You God!

*grin*
Life.
Is.
Great.

No comments: