Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not Sure What To Think....

I keep checking The Weather Channel on my phone, and it sounds like quite a storm is headed our way. I know it's cold out, that's for sure, because Jay and I just got back from our walk a little while ago. It was COLD but I wanted to let him walk because I wasn't sure if we would get to walk again for a while. (I don't walk when they're massive snow and ice on our sidewalks.) Yesterday I went and got food stocked up just in case it should get so bad that I can't leave my house.

Speaking of which, I'm not really sure what to think about the possibility of more Snow Days. On one hand, I love the idea of sleeping in, cuddling with Jay, and relaxing. The only problem with that is we're already going to school into late May.

Ultimately though, I want everyone safe. So, if that means a Snow Day, I'm all for it.

I will admit, it feels odd to feel odd about a Snow Day. REALLY odd.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
SPIFFY.

No comments: