Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shhhhhhh, This is a Secret!

Don't tell anyone this. Seriously. You can't tell anyone. Are you ready?

It was actually good to be back at school today! Can you believe that? I just said that! The gal who prayed for Snow Days, did the happy dance each night the call came in, was actually glad to be back at work!

Truth be told, I missed the little people, and RockStarPara. I think deep down inside, I wasn't the only one.

That being said, tomorrow we have a Professional Development Day. A day with just adults. While that is harder than being with the kids in some respects, it will be fun because I will get to know people that I don't usually get to hang out with! I'm looking forward to it!

So, I missed the kids, and am looking forward to work tomorrow.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's just between you and me, okay?

*grin*
Life.
Is.
FUN.

No comments: