Friday, February 18, 2011

HIGHLIGHTS

Today was another good day. This week has been really good actually. We have a three-day weekend too! Woop!

My first highlight of the day was the meeting today where the Director of Special Services said that the Special Services Staff are secure in our jobs one more year. In a society where education budgets are being cut, this was EXCELLENT news! Thank You, Lord! *grin*

The second highlight was hearing on K-Love Radio that the Chris Tomlin Concert I'm going to in March will have Christy Nockels and LOUIE GIGLIO joining him!!! I am so pumped that I'm like a kid in a candy store!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! *grin*

Finally, the mail today contained TWO books I ordered last week. That makes a total of 6 books on my nightstand now. I LOVE IT!!!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
SPIFFY!!!

No comments: