Saturday, February 26, 2011

Misty's Set

Tonight I went to FCF, and LOVED Misty's set!!! I go through seasons where I like different worship leaders, and honestly Misty isn't my absolute favorite right now (Matt Gilman is my favorite right now, in case you were wondering!) but tonight was A LOT of fun! I love how God has gifted her to lead us in full songs as well as just choruses of truth. That amazes me.

Of course, my favorite part of tonight was toward the end of her set, and she did "Hungry." I haven't heard that song in YEARS, and I really connected with the Lord in it tonight. It was very, very, very, cool! I loved it! *grin*

By the way, keep prayin' for me, my friends. I got prayer tonight at service as well. I have a swollen gland that is twice the size that it should be and it hurts. I am praying that I will wake up and it will be normal size and not hurt. *grin*

LIfe.
Is.
Fun! (Especially at IHOP-KC!) *grin*

No comments: