Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's JUST a Haircut, RIGHT? *grin*

I have been in need of a haircut for several weeks, but I kept putting it off. I have been so busy, that I kept thinking, "I'll do it tomorrow." Yesterday I decided that my goal for today would be to get a haircut.

Today, I went to get the haircut. I have a picture on my iphone of what I want the haircut to look like from ALL sides. I have had this picture from my last haircut in Joplin for quite a while. Today the gal still didn't do what I wanted.

While the back looks fine, my front and sides don't look like I wanted it to look. She cut it a lot shorter than I wanted her to cut it.

Hum....

For this gal, a bad haircut is a bummer.

Well, at least it will grow back.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!! (EVEN WITH A BAD HAIRCUT)

No comments: