Sunday, October 23, 2011

GPR

This morning, I drove shuttles with Slim and had a blast. After that, guess where I went? *grin*

I entered the Prayer Room at 2:15-ish, and I will be the first to admit that it was the first time in quite a while that I've just sat in there. (Outside of last night, of course.) I couldn't tell you one person's name on the platform, but that's TOTALLY cool. It didn't matter. What did matter was that I was CLEARLY where I needed to be. What happened in the next two hours are between me and Him, but suffice to say, it was the best two hours I've had in quite a while.

I have lived here for over two years, and I still don't take IHOP-KC for granted. I feel blessed to live here, and be in an environment like this one.

I still can't believe I live here.

*grin*

I'm home.

LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: