Saturday, November 05, 2011

Jesus Wept

Tonight I went to FCF, and was REALLY glad I went. Typically Mike Bickle preaches, and I enjoy hearing him preach. However, I also enjoy it when someone else has something to share. Tonight I was REALLY blessed to hear Brian Kim speak.

He took three passages of scripture that I've heard preached before, and gave them new depth for me. I LOVE THAT. Typically Allen Hood does that for me, but tonight God used Brian. I LOVED IT.

The biggest revelation for me was the phrase "Jesus Wept." Yes, I knew it was in Scripture, and yes, I knew it was the shortest verse in the Bible. But, I had never really pondered it. I'll be deep in thought all week over that one! There were other highlights, but that was what gripped me the most. I LOVED IT.

I love how God's word is like that. You can read something a million times, and on the next one, something new is revealed. AMAZING.

So, I'm going to crash. Extra hour of sleep tonight, and ORPHAN SUNDAY tomorrow!!!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: