Friday, November 18, 2011

A NEW ADVENTURE

This week has been CRAZY-BUSY, but good. I will be honest, I have been somewhat dreading today, as well as this coming Monday and Tuesday because of the BOOK FAIR. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BOOK FAIRS!!! This is my first year of co-leading it with our librarian and I will admit, I was nervous. However, God has graced me in ways I didn't expect. And, it's all going to be GREAT!

Yesterday I got a call at the SAME TIME I was slated to meet with co-workers to go over a few things, and was told that the BOOK FAIR delivery men were there. I stopped, silently prayed, and walked down to meet the guys. I went down and told them where the fair was going to be held. They proceeded to push in NINE big book containers into the school, loaded with boxes on top. I stood there as they brought everything in the building and silently prayed. I knew though, that it was all going to be okay. There was peace even though I had NO IDEA how it was all going to come together. *grin*

Today I helped set up the Book Fair when I could, and I was REALLY excited after everything was all set up! While there is A LOT of stuff, it's a lot of GOOD stuff. And, once it was all set up, it looks like our very own book store, ready for students to come and find the right book for them!

Honestly, this is a new adventure that I think I'm going to enjoy!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: