Monday, December 26, 2011

Blessed

I realize I didn't blog yesterday, but I totally relaxed yesterday and did very little. Tonight I wanted to take a moment and blog about what an amazing family I am blessed to be a part of. I realize this isn't the first time I've shared this, but I was thinking on the drive home from my parents about what an amazing family I was born into. While they are not perfect, they are mine, and I feel enormously blessed by that.

In case you're wondering, we all get along. We don't fight. We don't disagree. We just plain get along unconditionally. And, honestly, enjoy seeing one another.

Our family tradition of gift giving is neat. It's nothing huge, it's just cool. We take turns opening gifts, and every once in a while there may be a story behind the gift. It's been something we've done for as long as I can remember, and I love it.

I'm blessed.

Just thought I'd share.
*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: