Friday, December 23, 2011

THE SILENT LAUGH

Every once in a while God blesses me with the most unexpected thing. Earlier this month when I found out that TexasLady was headed to see me for a day before heading to be with her family, I was PUMPED. We hadn't seen each other in quite some time, so I was excited to have her come see Jay and me. I even got up REALLLLLY early on my first day of break to pick her up at the airport, but I knew it would be worth it. I WAS RIGHT! *grin*

We spent the day yesterday running around KC. This included many entertaining conversation topics that had me laughing. One of TEXASLADY'S gifts is making people laugh, and she clearly still has that gift. At one point, I made a wrong turn and found a very disturbed lawn santa that clearly needed therapy. *grin* I was laughing so hard, I had the silent laugh going on. Perhaps you're not familiar with it, but it's the laugh that occurs when a person laughs so hard that no sound comes out. *grin* Yep, more than once yesterday, I experienced the silent laugh.

As I was getting ready to crash last night, it hit me that I haven't done the silent laugh in quite a while. I mean, it's been so long that I can't remember the last time I had the silent laugh experience. That made me *grin*. God gave me that blessing through TEXASLADY. That realization brought a *grin* to my face.

TEXASLADY left today to attend her holiday festivities elsewhere, but she'll be back Monday. I'm sure the Silent Laugh will surface again before she heads south to her home and furry child. *grin*

Thank You, Lord.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: