Sunday, February 12, 2012

A SMILE *grin*

Something cool happened this past week that I meant to blog about, and time got away from me. I thought tonight would be a great opportunity to share it, as it blessed me and reminded me of something all at the same time.

I was in our yearly transition meetings with our team all morning on Thursday getting students enrolled for Middle School. The day was going well, and we had a short break at one point, in-between meetings. At that time, our attendance secretary came in and told me that she had something for me. When she said that, I thought she was referring to paperwork or something. I waited a few minutes to make sure that we still had a little while before our next parent arrived, and I went to see what she had for me.

I walked out and she told me she had gone to the LIFE IS GOOD shop here in L.S. the night before and bought me something. *grin* She bought me a SEED OF HAPPINESS! It is a small Happy Face that I put on my desk. Along with it, was a card that explained the SEED OF HAPPINESS story. I hadn't seen it before, but I LOVED it!!! She gave me a red one, to go along with KU colors, even though she's not a KU fan. *grin*

While all of that was COOL, the most touching part for me was what she wrote on the card. She wrote that she enjoys my smile. *grin* The Lord blessed me in that little gift, and reminded me that people are always watching. I was enormously blessed to see that she was blessed by me being myself. Every time I look at the red smile on my desk, I smile. Little blessings go a long way in my world. *grin* THANK YOU, LORD!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: