Monday, February 13, 2012

SNOW DAY #2!!!

Today began with my favorite sound at 5:30am, THE PHONE RINGING! I absolutely LOVE the automated phone system here that lets us know bright and early that school is cancelled for the day. *grin* I hugged Jay, and went back to sleep. I LOVED IT! Now, I love my job. I really do!!! But every once in a while it's fun to have an unplanned day off. Today has been WONDERFUL!

I haven't done a whole lot, to be honest. I read part of a book, watched a couple movies, and cuddled with the coolest dog on the planet. I never left the house. I LOVED IT.

My highlight came tonight when I was playing text tag with two of my favorite people on the planet. *grin* Through the texts, I now have plans to do dinner with those two people this weekend. I'm SUPER excited!

I tell ya what, that was a perfect ending to my snow day. I'll probably be back at work tomorrow, and that's fine. Today was a blessing from the Lord.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: