Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break Excitement!

So I awoke today at noon, AGAIN! I tell ya, I could get used to this sleeping in stuff! I'm NOT even trying to sleep in until noon, it's just sort of happening. Jay is even being a good sport and letting me sleep that late! I'm a blessed gal. Very, very blessed. *grin*

I had my own plans for what I was going to do today, but the Lord spoke to me and said, "Figure grades and get progress reports done." So, while watching various basketball games & movies, I did just that. It made perfect sense because one of my favorite people is arriving tomorrow night for the weekend! While I have a little bit left to do, there's not much which feels like a huge relief. I'll be able to really enjoy having my friend here and not worry about Monday! SO. EXCITED.

That's the best way for me to end Spring Break, with a dear friend of mine. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: