Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Eve! *grin*

Every year it seems I get into my pondering mode right around my birthday. I guess I'm a bit more reflective this year. I'm not at a milestone year, but it feels like it. I guess every year is slightly different. *grin*

Today was our last day of school, which was nice. I mean, I love my job, but everyone was ready for the break. *grin*

I made our end-of-year slideshow again this year, and it had a good response. Perhaps my favorite response came from two first graders who were walking down the hall late in the morning and said, "Thank You for the video." I laughed. That was TWO THUMBS UP to me! *grin*

I am looking forward to the summer break. I have books to read, continuing to learn to walk, camp to attend, IMMERSE, and cuddlin' with the coolest pup on the planet! It's going to go by fast!

I find it interesting how life changes and moves. In some ways it goes really fast, and in other ways it seems to drag on and on. I guess I hope this summer goes on and on. To be honest, I can't recall looking forward to a summer break as much as I do this one. It's going to be great!!!

For tomorrow, I see sleeping in and a trip to Springfield for the BEST PIZZA EVER with an IHOP-KC friend!

It's gonna be a great day!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT...with Summer Break upon us!!!



No comments: