Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday at Immerse *grin*

Okay, it's 11:30pm and I just got in from today's events. I'm BEYOND exhausted. However, I want to write, as today was amazing. *grin* Of course, I'm just doing highlights. *grin*

We had a Harp & Bowl Clinic this afternoon. I've been around enough I know HOW it works, but I've never actually prayed in the mic before. Well, TODAY I DID. My first prayer ever in the mic and I prayed for those in Cambodia trapped in Human Trafficking. It was something I'll never forget.

After our debriefing, I said good-bye to two of my dearest friends this week. They were headed home. They blessed me. They really did. *grin* We'll see each other again. I know we will. *grin*

I went to dinner at McDonald's. I got my food, got a table, and started eating & reading my book. Next thing I knew, a gal walked up to me and asked me if she could sit with me and bring some friends. I recognized her from church, so I said, "Sure." As it turns out, I ate dinner with SEVERAL Intro to IHOPPERS. *grin* It was a lot of fun. I've been praying for friends at church and now it's happening. Woohoo! Thank You, Jesus! *grin*

Then we had service. Well, tons happened, but, well, I prayed for people, God showed up, and later I was hugged by two of them for giving them the Word of the Lord. *grin* I LOVE THAT! THAT'S MY FAVORITE THING TO DO. I also love to hear when I'm hearing Him correctly, and that happened tonight. Yes!

Finally, Misty led after that. She sang (at one point) Psalm 23. That was for me, I'm sure God orchestrated that for me. *grin*

Time to sleep. One last day tomorrow.

GOD IS AWESOME!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: