Thursday, June 14, 2012

IMMERSE #6

Wow, it's hard to believe another day of Immerse has gone by. Wowowowowow. This has been a REALLY fun week, and today was really neat.

I could do a play-by-play of the day, but that's not going to be tonight's post. I wanted to share about my one highlight that stands out today. While there were MANY I could pick from, one stands out.

True to form, I was running late this morning. I was at peace about it though, and didn't even rush. I got there about 8:30, and it started at 8:00. *grin* It's always packed in there, so I just figured He would show me where to sit. He did!

I walked in and He told me to walk up front and told me where to sit. I looked at the seat and it was open. I sat. There was ministry time going on and I just sat there with my goofy little grin on my face, in awe of the fact that I LIVE HERE. Everyone else in Immerse will leave in two days, and I will stay in this environment. That made me *grin* ear-to-ear.

At the end of the ministry time, David came over and sat by me. I asked him if I had taken his seat. He said no, but from watching him this week I think I did because he ALWAYS sits on the aisle seat. *grin* I think he was trying to be nice.

Anyway, he is in the Simeon Company Internship, and he always makes me smile. So, as we were joking about me driving the shuttle after he sat down, the Spirit fell and a word came forth for me. It was the BEST word I've gotten all week. I just grinned.

After that, we sat during morning announcements and the Simeon's and Intro were released to their events, and Immersies stayed in the room. As David walked away, he made me laugh as he said, "Keep sitting by me, okay?"

To you, this won't mean squat, and that's okay. As I've shared before, most of the time, blogging is for me.

I've been praying for relationships on the base, and this week He's answered that prayer.

Thank You, Jesus.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!

No comments: