Saturday, July 21, 2012

Term 7, HERE I COME! *grin*

I have spent the past week getting rested up from Term 5, and I'm SO EXCITED to go serve at Camp for another week! This will be my 7th year to serve during Term 7. Term 7 I will be serving children ages 7-15 with Autism, Down's, and Developmental Delays. It's the one term that I have consistently served at since I started out at Barnabas, and it will be a little family reunion of sorts. I'm SO excited! *grin*

I look forward to seeing returning campers, CIA'S, and staffers again! Ah, this week is going to ROCK!!! *grin*

This is my second favorite week of the year (The top favorite being ONETHING week!), and it's going to be AMAZING. I can't wait to see what God does in me, around me, and through me this week. I'm POSITIVE I will have more stories to share when I return.

The people that will be out there are some AMAZING people. I'm blessed to get to be out there for Term 7 again and share it with them.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: