Sunday, November 11, 2012

#11 Karen

Tonight I sit here and am enormously thankful for my friendship with Karen. She currently lives in France, so I haven't seen her in person for months, but that's okay. The cool thing is that there are days like today when we swap messages via the net. Not all day, of course, but long enough to share our hearts and be real with each other. Today, that was the highlight of my day. *grin*

I am always in awe when God pairs friends up, real friends, that have that unconditional love and support between them. I guess due to Beech Road, I am pretty selective in who I let in these days. I'm not proud of that, but the Lord and I are working through it. Anyway, He has definitely paired Karen and I up for an unconditional friendship for a time such as this. Not a day goes by that I don't thank Him for Karen. *grin*

I also love that our friendship isn't a one-sided thing. Today we were both "Thinking out loud." That led to LOTS of laughter. I love that girl. *giggle*

Karen. Yep, I'm a blessed gal to have her in my life. Even when she's clear in France. *giggle*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!!!

No comments: