Tuesday, November 13, 2012

#12 and #13 Veterans and New Books

Tonight I am going to do two posts in one. I didn't blog yesterday, as I had quite a bit of work to do for school, so tonight I'm doing last night's post, plus tonight's. It won't be long though. It appears that my student with a cold has shared it with me. I need to lay down I think. :-P

#12 Veterans
I don't think I've ever talked about Veterans, but I am thankful for all the service men and women who serve our country. I am blessed to live in this nation, and feel blessed to have so many amazing men and women who have served, and do serve us. THANK YOU!!! *grin*

#13 New Books
I will admit, I LOVE new books. In fact, I look forward to new books. As I work my way through new books, I almost make myself sick if I don't have at least two books waiting for me! Perhaps it makes me slightly strange, but I don't care. I LOVE TO READ. Wondering what to buy me for a holiday? A gift card for a book store or amazon.com. I love, love, love new books.

Tonight I have the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid waiting for me.

So, that's it for now.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: