Monday, November 19, 2012

#19 A LOVE OF BOOKS

Tonight's post may seem like it's not a big deal, but to me it is a very big deal.

I just spent the evening at our BOOK FAIR. I'm co-leading the BOOK FAIR again, which just fits me well. I love books and reading, so it is a perfect thing for me to co-lead! *grin*

As I walked around and helped students, parents, and grandparents find books, I pondered the love of reading that I have always had. Even as a kid, I sat and read books by choice. *grin*

Reading chapter books came fairly easy for me, and to this day I always have a book going. Even as I walked around our fair tonight, I thought, "That looks good, oh, I'd kinda like to read that one..." *grin* I didn't buy any tonight. I'm on a budget. *giggle*

I'm blessed. I can read. It's easy to read.

Thank You, Lord. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
GOOD!!!

No comments: