Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#20 God's Blessings in Front of My Eyes

So, I'm not sure how this is going to come out, so I guess I'll just start and see where it ends.

I've been talking to God a lot lately about some tough stuff. Not anything specific that I want to share with you, exactly, but enough to share a bit of a testimony.

He and I have been talking a lot, and I wasn't hearing much in the way of His response. Sometimes He does that with me, He wants to show me instead of talk to me. Sometimes that makes me wanna pull my hair out, but I've learned to trust in His timing over the years. Everyone knows there are some things I'm still waiting on. *grin*

Anyway, today I was working at the BOOK FAIR and God brought a couple people into my life that absolutely spoke into my life without even knowing it. They made flippant comments that absolutely made my day. I didn't show it, because they don't know what they said to me that mattered or what I had been praying about, but it made me smile.

I'm always in awe when God does that. He brings the right people at the right time to answer my prayer for today. He's SO BIG, yet cares enough about me to take care of something as simple as having someone cross my path. In today's case, TWO people. I hope I never lose that sense of awe and wonder. It's days like today that make me happy that I have stayed strong in my walk with Him. It's almost as if we have inside chats that YOU don't know, but he and I are close because of those chats. I LOVE THAT.

So, tonight I'm thankful for His love--caring enough to place two people in my life today that spoke the exact words I needed for today. They don't know it, but they were the biggest blessings in my life today. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: