Saturday, November 24, 2012

#24 FCF, IHOP-KC, AND THE MARCUMS

Tonight I'm thankful for my church family.

I went to church tonight, and LOVED IT. Misty's team led worship, and it was as if each song was for me. Over and over again, I encountered the Lord. It was AWESOME.

The sermon was taught by Bickle, and it was good. I can't say it was anything new, per se, but hearing about God's take on finances is always good. *grin*

Something that was special to me tonight was having the Marcum Family with us as FAMILY. They just moved here, and I'm SO EXCITED to have them here! Granted, having them here doesn't mean that we'll necessarily see a whole lot of each other because of my work schedule, and their own schedule at IHOP. BUT, the fact they are here makes me *grin* ear-to-ear. I kept thanking God tonight for placing them in our body. It's been YEARS since we were in the same fellowship together, and it's so great to be back with them again! *grin*

After the preaching, we had the PRAYER ROOM atmosphere in the FCF Auditorium. I sat there and LOVED every second of it. I thought about how rare that is, to have a church body where people CHOOSE to stay and sing to the Lord. I stayed for about another hour and fifteen minutes before heading home. I would've stayed longer, but I have shuttles in the morning. *grin*

I prayed for seven years to be here...to be a part of what God is doing here. I don't take one service for granted. EVER. *grin*

Next up, ONETHING.

I love this place!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: