Sunday, November 25, 2012

#25 Divine Encounters

Tonight I'm thankful for Divine Encounters. What I mean by that is, I'm thankful for bumping into people in such a way that only God could have set it up. Within that encounter, something happens that only He could make happen. *grin* That happened to me yesterday, and I've been pondering it all day today. *giggle*

I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few items, and bumped into the parent of a former student here in L.S. The parent said "hi" and I was in a hug before I knew it! I just smiled. Honestly, I was surprised to see the parent and REALLY enjoyed talking to the parent. The longer the parent talked, the more I realized how much of an impact I made on her child. (The kid is now doing well in the secondary level!) Honestly, I knew the kid liked me, but it's clear the kid liked being in my class more than I thought. I smiled the whole time we talked, and walked away with one thought, "You just never know when you're making a difference in someone's life." In this case, it was what I needed. *grin* God knew that and I LOVE that. *grin*

I'm going into this next school week with rest and the knowledge of that encounter.

God does that with me from time to time, and I don't take it lightly. He always knows exactly what I need and when I need it. For me, that was PERFECT.

I know He does that for everyone.

Tonight, I'm thankful that He did that for me this weekend. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: