Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013

Wow.

2013.

I always find it amazing (and say this every New Year) how each year seems to go by faster than the one before. That's not the case, obviously, it just feels like it. It's still 365 days. It's still day-by-day living.

To me it seems more than that the older I get. Perhaps it's the wisdom that comes with age. I learn more and more every year, and that spills over into how I choose to live each day.

In the past year, I found myself REALLY making a point to ENJOY each day. Even if it was a rough day. You know what helped? Honestly?

JAY.

He is always excited to see me, and honestly he shows me unconditional love, which I do not take for granted.

I've thought a lot about that.

I pray I love others as well as Jay loves me.

Granted, I'm human, and make mistakes. But, it's a good prayer to pray and goal to shoot for. I want to love in a new way this year.

So, I guess that's my thought for today. I'm tired, having just spent four days at Onething 2012.

But I do know I plan to love well this year.

Just as Jay unconditionally loves me. Well, to the best of my ability, of course. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: