Friday, January 11, 2013

New Favorite People

This week has been a BUSY one.

Grade cards and Progress Reports went out yesterday.

I spent every night for the past week making sure my data was caught up and correct. I'm glad that's done.

On Monday I was notified that I was getting a new student.

Honestly, I like new kids. They give me a new challenge and new face in the classroom. And this week, that was VERY true.

I am now a HUGE fan of this new kid.

I'm SO GLAD God put him in my life. I'm not sure what He has in store for us, but I do know that He put me in his life for a reason.

It's going to be a lot of work, but I'm okay with that.

Anything worthwhile takes time and hard work.

This new student is worthy of my time and hard work.

I'm going to give him my best effort, nothing less.

And I'll let you in on a little secret.

He's already one of my favorite people. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: