Sunday, February 17, 2013

MY FAVORITE ROOM EVER

This afternoon I spent several hours in the Prayer Room. I don't take it for granted for one moment that I can spend hours on end in the Prayer Room. Sundays are becoming my favorite day of the week because I drive shuttles and then go to the Prayer Room. For those of you who don't know about it, it's basically a big room, well lit, with live teams that sing to the Lord. That's a REALLY easy definition of the room. *grin* As a participant in the room, I sing along (when I know the words) BUT the music is loud enough that I don't distract others. *grin* It is, by far, my favorite place on the planet. I feel at home when I am there. I REALLY like that.

I'm also blessed in this season, as I have friends who do Prayer Room Hours on Sunday afternoons. Today my friend from New Orleans was by me ALL afternoon. I was like a little kid, as I ENJOY having someone beside me singing to the Lord too!

Today I stayed there through two teams, and I was planning to leave at 6pm, but MISTY came out to do a Devotional Set. I honestly can't remember the last time I was in there when she did a Devotional Set, so I stayed for the hour. *grin*

It was the best hour I've had in a LONG time. I can't (nor do I want to) explain what all He did in that hour, but I can say it was my favorite hour of the day. In fact, I'd say it was my favorite hour of 2013.

I love how He does that. He knows just what we need and when we need it. I've said that a lot of the years, but I never lose the awe of that.

I get one last day off tomorrow.

Thank You, God for four day weekends.

It was just what I needed.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: