Saturday, February 09, 2013

Priceless

In my living room is a sign that Karen gave me before she left for France. I look at it daily, and pray it over my life as I read it. It states:

The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you.

In recent weeks I've pondered that.

The past few weeks He has challenged me in ways I never thought possible. To be honest, I have been happy, sad, and everything in between. In every situation, He has been by my side. I have felt Him in ways I never thought possible. He has also sent people along the way to support me, which is what I have prayed for too. *grin*

I'm not sure what's in store for me this coming week. What I do know is that He put me here, and that He will give me the grace to do what I'm called to do in this season of my life. That doesn't mean it will be easy, it simply means He'll be here with me.

That is priceless.

THANK YOU, GOD.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: