Monday, March 11, 2013

A Priceless Friendship

Spring Break is already proving to be WONDERFUL. I have SEVERAL posts rolling around in my head, but I'm only going to share one tonight.

I went to Joplin to speak to MSSU students this morning. (I love doing that!) After that I went to a friend's house for Homemade pizza. I had THE BEST time.

We laughed, solved the world's problems, and I taught them how to make a great homemade pizza. *grin* Just kidding, we each did our own part of the pizza, but there was a lot of laughter while we did it. I LOVED IT.

I could share what world problems we solved, but I won't. I mean, why share the answers? *grin*

As I drove home, I had one HUGE thought.

I'm blessed beyond words with the friends that I have 2 hours away. I moved away, but I go back and we pick right up where we left off. To me, that is priceless.

I'm blessed. Deeply Blessed.

Thank You, God.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: