Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Botox Round #2

Today I went and received my second round of Botox on my legs. The first round, which was 300 (whatever measurement they use, but I don't know what it is, mg?, I'm not sure.) did not do a thing for me. I went through the shots and the next few days of tiredness, and soreness like I hadn't felt before, but I didn't feel any difference at all. I was bummed, as I was hoping for a change.

From what I understand, this should loosen my legs up to where walking is MUCH easier. It will take 6-8 weeks to fully take effect, so it will be a process, but I'm excited. Today they gave me 500. I'm hoping that this will loosen me up and allow my legs to move more freely. *grin*

So, feel free to follow the journey in the weeks to come.

I have Physical Therapy on Friday and we'll do stretching like crazy the next few weeks, which I love. It's hard to explain, but I have a new excitement for this entire journey.

I'll keep ya posted.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey praying it works!