Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Parental Unit Rocks! *grin*

You might think you have the coolest parents, but you are wrong! *grin* *giggle*

Today I spent the afternoon & evening with my parents, Rudy, and Roxie (the dogs). We had a nice time. KU WON, WOOHOO! More than that, we were able to talk and enjoy time together. I LOVED it.

We took some time talking about my Grandparents on my Dad's side. It was a blast! I thought I had heard all the stories, as I've heard several stories over and over again. It was so much fun to hear new stories. *grin*

We also made homemade pizza. That is always a fun thing for us to do!

As my Dad and I talked about our family, I silently thanked God for the family He placed me in. He could have placed me in any family, and I'm blessed that He placed me in the one I am in.

Today was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I spent the day with the parental unit.

So go ahead, believe you have the best parental unit.

I know I have the best one though!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: