Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fourteenth Year Comes to a Close

This was my fourteenth year of teaching. It went by fast in some ways, and in other ways it went on and on and on. Overall, I was blessed this year. God met me continually as I came home and prayed in my quiet time over various things. I find it amazing how fourteen years later, there are not two days in teaching that are exactly alike. I like that, and am still challenged by that, fourteen years later. *grin*

So today was our last day of school. I woke up with a headache that turned into a migraine, that lasted most of the day. HOWEVER, I only have a few things to do in my classroom and I'll be done. TOTALLY done.

I counted it up, and I have 11 weeks off. I would have a little more, but there's a workshop I'm attending before school starts. *grin*

I am excited for the break!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MY JOB IMMENSELY! Every little person on my caseload is precious to me, and I enjoy what I'm doing. In fact, I had some news today that I can't share, but it makes me excited for next year. *grin* REALLY excited! *grin*

At the same time, I'm in need of some down time. May is such a fabulous month, but it has also been the busiest month in quite some time. I'm ready for some rest and relaxation. *grin*

I have a few books I want to read too. I know, you're shocked to read that! *grin*

HAPPY SUMMER BREAK. Well, for those of you who get one. *grin*

*grin*
Life.
Is.
GREAT!!!

No comments: